BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

6.02.2013

Unleash those Kinky Curls!

By RoyalBeautyV
BeautyIntoxicated.com ©
RoyalBeautyV@gmail.com 
June 2, 2013


Unleash those Kinky Curls!
This picture is Day 2 of me rocking my Natural Texture. Day TWO in the last 10 years!!
When I look back over the last decade it blows my mind that I have not worn my natural hair outside of my home within that timeframe! LOL. Geessh!

A few years ago, ummm I think about 3 years ago I did the big chop, I chopped all the perm/relaxer out. I did not do it with the intension of 'going natural' either, my hair was just damaged. Damaged from the harsh styling and chemicals used over the years so I vowed never to do that extent of damage to my hair again…hence the reason for the "natural".

Three years later here is my natural texture in it's natural state and it's more beautiful than it's ever been my whole life! Isn't it gorgeous! I'm so in LOVE, I could hug it lol! Let me just hug ME!

Are you thinking about becoming a natural and need tips on how to Unleash those beautiful kinky curls? Stay tuned in this entire month because Beauty Intoxicated in dropping the Hair Care jewels every week with new hair articles!

If you have hair questions please email me royalbeautyV@gmail.com
Time to Unleash!



To have your kinky curls featured in an article be sure to hashtag #BeautyIntoxicated on Instagram!


Congrats to our 1st Featured Beauty @fancyStiletto
Thanks for shouting us out!! Click the link to follow this beauty!