BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

2.04.2011

My Black Skin


Use of the color BLACK conveys elegance, sophistication, Strength, PRIDE and a touch of mystery.

My Black is Beautiful!!

Love it! Embrace it!! The ebony tone in our skin is that of Royalty! Ancient Kings and African Queens danced in and celebrated the beauty in the flawless shade of our flesh.

My Black is Beautiful!!

We are the epitome of perfection. We are strong in every way imaginable. We are the back bones of civilization. We are the symbols of everything pure.

My Black is Beautiful!!

We are a people of power, that's why they tried to keep us in bondage for so many years. Yet no chains can keep us bound, no whips can break our sound, nothing inferior can push us around because we were born with a crown....we are elite and....

My Black is Beautiful!!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com