BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

8.03.2013

Top Bun on Natural Hair

Mega Bun!!
by @royalbeautyv (instagram)

Today I decided to try a natural bun for the very first time….I nailed it lol! ok let me rewind a little…"it was so easy a toddler can do it" is the real reason I nailed it lol.

Ok so I literally went through 3 different hair styles today, I had an Afro this morning, a side puff this afternoon and now this MEGA BUN this evening. Why so many styles in one day? BECAUSE NATURAL HAIR IS THAT VERSATILE lol! No really it's because I had 3 different events to attend to and they all called for a different style, besides…its very fun to have to change your hair as often as you change your clothes. hehehe.

Want to learn how to achieve this look! I was inspired by the Essence video tutorial below! Enjoy!



0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com