BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

6.02.2013

We Love Natural Hair

By RoyalBeautyV
BeautyIntoxicated.com ©
RoyalBeautyV@gmail.com
June 2, 2013




NATURAL BEAUTIES!
It's not a phase! It's Who We Are!

A few articles back I informed our readers that it was Transition Time for my hair. Since that article I have stripped my Euro Hair and unleashed my African Fire! My strength, my natural beauty, my power!

I feel so liberated and powerful. I'm not hiding under something that's not me. I no longer desire to have any false nails, no false hair…everything on me is ME and I'm LOVING ME better than I ever have!


It's amazing how prideful you feel when you look in the mirror and see your own beauty for exactly what our creator intended for it be. Love your Natural!

What are some of the main reasons why most women wear hair extensions?

  • Convenience
  • Beauty Enhancement
  • Protective styling for damaged hair
  • Insecurities about our texture
  • the American image of Beauty is long straight European hair
  • it's simply your PREFERENCE
Oh, and please understand that women of all races and ethnicities wear weave, not just black women. This is in no way shape or form trying to call you out or degrade you because for years I was a true lover of weave.  It's important that that disclaimer is read and understood because people are very sensitive about weave topics and are ready to jump on the defense.
Let's face it, the topic of "Natural hair vs. Weave" is a heated topic. It's a battle.

In "my" life journey i've currently reached a maturity level that simply 'loves without additives'.  I rather strip away those additives and appreciate the 'raw'. 
THAT'S MY PREFERENCE!