BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

11.11.2012

New Bath Product | Skin Milk

Isn't it crazy how a small change in your simple routine can make your day seem "new". It kinda gives you a new attitude too!

Try out this NEW bath product so you can pamper yourself later.

This bath milk delivers divine pleasure honey!
It's so soft and soothing and made with real milk proteins. It's a very thick foaming bath cream made for everyday use but I recommend using it only as a treat to yourself. 

The Vitamins A, D, and E are the softening agents in it and the botanical extracts of White Lily and Comfrey (herb said to have healing powers) add that soothing scent that is pure ecstasy. These vitamins also hydrate the skin leaving it looking and glowing at it's best. I swear I felt like I was getting a spa-treatment when my special guy surprised me with a candle-light milk bath. 

I highly recommend this product! You will not be disappointed! 

Cost: $6.00









0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com