BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

11.11.2012

All Black Party (NSU Homecoming Weekend)




Last weekend I had the sheer pleasure of going out a celebrating NSU's homecoming weekend with my friends and family.

How was it? one word: EPIC!!

I had the time of my life. I don't know if it was because I haven't been out in forever. I'm not sure if it was the Belvedere Vodka that I was tipsy off or all my friends having fun under one roof. Maybe it was combination of all the above. I dont know but one thing I do know is that it was an unforgettable night and I'm thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.






I ran into a lot of old friends and a host of others. I drank, I danced. I drank and danced some more lol. In all I ended up parting closely with about 10 of my friends and I can't wait for an encore. These ladies were the highlight of my night, it's a blessing being able to kick it with some fun, down to earth, relaxed and sexy chicks!









One of my best friends returned back from her overseas job and stepped out on the scene with me and just like old times we rocked out in good clean fun. Hey Moe!!!





Spending time with these lovely ladies was priceless!!!!!





0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com