BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

11.11.2012

How to make Strawberry Shortcake

What's your favorite dessert?

I have a few speciality desserts that I love to make. I have been in the cooking mood lately and I have been going all out.

I made this RoyalBeauty Strawberry-Lemon Shortcake the other day and OMG it was heaven sent!

Ingredients:
Lemon Pound Cake
Strawberry Jam
Fresh Strawberries
Cool Whip
Whip Cream
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
and Mint Leaves

Directions:
Grab a cute little dessert glass and cut up a few slices of Lemon pound cake into medium sized cubes. Warm up your Strawberry Jam and drizzle over the pound cake. Cut up the Strawberries and spoon the cold cool whip over the top. (the Cool Whip serves as a nice base because of its thicker consistently than the whip cream) Now Grab your Whip Cream and add a generous amount to the top. Throw a few  Semi-Sweet chocolate chips on the top and add the mint leaves to garnish.

I hope you Enjoy because everybody who had the pleasure of trying mine sure did.

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com