BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

11.11.2012

Hair




I took my Brazilian weave out last week and wore my Natural hair out for a day.

My hair has grown so much in the last two years. I actually love wearing it out but I dislike maintaining it so I dont even bother. Having to get up each morning and deal with hair is not something I will ever enjoy so I will forever remain a weave queen lol. I do not have bad hair days with my brazilian tresses, that's a problem I've eliminated.









The very next day I went and got my 5 month old Brazilian hair from www.kaizenvirginhair.com re-installed. Yes I purchased 2 and 1/2 bundles (10 oz) 5 months ago and its still beautiful and soft. I personally will never purchase hair from any other website.


If you are looking for quality and good results this is the site that I recommend:)

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com