BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

9.27.2012

Star Player

Everywhere I turn people are going through it. Going through life changes and dealing with them the best that they can.

Grant it, some of these circumstances we most certainly cause upon on ourselves but regardless of the cards we are being dealt you have to definitely stay tuned into your Star-Player. That star player you need is YOURSELF! Sometimes you may need a peptalk to help you re-focus. We all need motivation. I saw a quote once before that said

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily".

I strong believe in this statement because daily motivation keeps your eyes on the finish line and keeps you going strong. I have found that I'm a person that constantly needs a positive environment with a combination of positive influences to keep me on the right track professionally. Anyone who isn't adding to your success is just in the damn way.

My definition of success is simply being able to showcase my passion and have it appreciated and received warmly in ways that are beneficial to me and my family. Success is turning my passion into lucrative income that can support me and my love ones without restrictions. I don't have to be famous, I'm not trying to be a celebrity. I don't want the weight of the world on my shoulders, I just want to take care of my family while doing the thing I love most: Journalism & Beauty.

No need to keep talking about it when you can "be" about it. Tune in to your Star-Player, I'm about to come off the bench with mine!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com