BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

9.23.2012

Getting Ready for Fall Fashion!

Want to make me Happy? Emerge me deep into Fashion!

I am sooo excited that the weather is breaking and we "Divas" are gearing up for Fall Fashion!! I'm thinking about buying a nice Cannon Camera just to start a documentary of the great Fall Fashions that I'm anticipating on you ladies!! A nice day out on the town, downtown, towncenter....wherever the Fashionistas are taking to to showcase their awesomeness, I WANNA BE THERE!!! I wanna capture every moment.

I finally started my pinterest profile the other day after receiving the invitation email over a month ago. I dragged my feet on it but I'm glad I finally got around to it. I been building my boards and finding so much inspiration on the millions of pins available. Come find me on Pinterest! @royalbeauty

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com