BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

10.22.2012

New Game Plan

GamePlan

Sometimes you have to say "this is the day that I will begin working on my dream"and actually do it! In order to "do it" you must develop a GAME PLAN!

They say it takes 21 days to form a habit.

You have to be realistic about any habits/goals that you are trying to achieve first and foremost. I have a new short-term goal that I'm implemented today and in 21 days I will be elated to call it a productive habit.
I have been dealing with so much in my personal life that I have been highly distracted in my professional life. I've fallen behind in some goals I've set forth a few months ago but NO excuses, they will get done this year!!! My main distraction has been eliminated and soon as I jump these last 2 hurdles I will be FULL THROTTLE with my grizzly (grind).

I will forever say this, there is NOTHING sexier than a woman with HER OWN!! I'm a brand builder and when I'm knee deep in my hustle I'm super turned on. Stay tuned because I'm 90% back to where I need to be… at 100%, just keep UP cause the whole team is going to eat!

New Game Plan

1 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com