BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

9.11.2012

Instagram Thought of the Day


Today on Instagram (@royalbeautyv) I posted this quote:

"Any Fool can criticize, condemn and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving", "Don't be so quick to judge without looking at yourself in the mirror".

Often times we get so caught up in the lives of others that we suddenly lose focus on progressing our own lives. The time we spend chit-chatting, gossiping, lying and just prying into the lives of others is precious time we could have invested into ourselves. I'm not perfect so I'm very guilty of this. When I notice this human side of me, I check myself. Sometimes harmful words have already been said and we all know that once words are spoken you CANNOT take them back. You have to think before you speak. If the damage has already been done then you have to just apply it to your life as a learning expierence.

The moral of the story is: before you open up your mouth and pass judgement on another human-being be sure to take a long hard reflection of the man in the mirror and work on your own life. Life is too short to waste so wasting precious moments worrying about someone else's flaws and faults is simply unwise.

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com