BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

8.16.2012

Fruity Facials

I think I have the oiliest face on the planet. For the last year I have been experiencing an increase of noticeable oil on my face and I don't like it.

Lately in an effort to try something different and natural I have been researching all kinds of home remedies that could be useful in helping me with my problem. I love all-natural solutions because I truly believe that there is a herb or natural earthly product on this planet for every disease or aliment.

My research has lead me to FRUITS!!! Yes honey how simple is that right! It is said that 100% fruit juice (from the actual fruit not concentrated) contain healthy acids that loosen dead skin cells which causes them to fall away. When the dead skin cells are no longer present your skin is left feeling very smooth, clear and baby soft!

Citric acids from citrus fruits like grapes, strawberries, lemons, limes, grapefruits, and of course oranges are perfect examples of Fruity Facials that you can use on your own from the comfort of your own home.
Simply dab some of the juice from the fruit on your face with your fingertips and let it set for ten to fifteen minutes then give it a light rinse. The aroma therapy from this treatment is also very rewarding! You also may want to note that skin sunburns easily when you use fruit acids, so no matter what your ethnicity don't forget your sunscreen! You can't be walking around here fruity and sunburnt lol! Take care of yourself and I hope you enjoyed these Fruity Facial tips!!

1 responses:

I will definately give this a try.

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com