BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

8.05.2012

New Workout Routine


Working out isn't an activity that I enjoy but I know it is necessary for a healthy life. Since it's not something I enjoy it's important to me that I keep my routine NEW so that I don't get bored with it!

Over the last few years I have noticed that I'm a bit heavier
than I prefer. When I was younger I was a toothpick lol. After the birth of my son I bounced between a size 7/8 and after my daughter was born I was a size 10/12 and this is where I have been since. Depending on the cut of the jeans I purchase I'm even an 11 in some brands. Ain't that some sh*t!!! LOL

I know, I know, I don't look like it but I'm tall and I'm solid so I wear it well. In some of my photos I've noticed areas of concern that I wanted to work on and overall I just needed to lose a few pounds.

I'm not motivated by the gym so I dare not tell that lie lol! Forget about expensive equipment or workout clothes. For me, dancing is cheap, fun and convenient. All you need is some good music and possibly a few shots of your favorite vodka LOL. When I'm tipsy I dance harder and longer. Alcohol is considered liquid calories but hell you're about to dance it off anyway so you might as well have fun.

People come up to me all the time now and say "Vee you lost weight, are you working out?" Dance fitness is my workout. When I step into a nightspot I'm ready to Werkkkk lol!! I'm ready to dance. Arms swinging, feet moving, hips rocking, booty bouncing, sweat dripping...I'm getting it in, you can't tell a sista that I'm not in a music video!

Increased energy levels improves circulation, tones muscles and strengthens bones. These things lead to increased endurance and flexibility. Dancing burns just as many calories as other exercises and relieves stress and tension.

I know I'm getting a total body workout because I'm always sore days later. Everything from my core to my thighs are burning and achy and sensitive to the touch. I love it. If your goal is to burn calories and lose weight, you need to do it often and dance at a pace that is just beyond your comfort level. You got to work it like a vixen!
It's the type of workout where you forget that you're actually working out because it's so much fun!

Dance of the Pounds my beauties and keep your workout NEW!!

1 responses:

Great idea! I had never thought of that.

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com