BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

7.20.2012

It ain't Worth It

I'm sitting here listening to R&B singer Tank's song "It Aint Worth". It's one of my favorite songs, wait let me stop lying....Everything this man does is MY FAVORITE!! Lol ya'll know I'm his number 1 Fan. Ok back to the subject, those lyrics are deep as hell I swear. The vocal arrangement always makes me cry. Damn Tank you stay speaking the truth boo.

The song basically talks about the stupid things people do in relationships that aint worth losing their partner over. It's like people know damn well that some things they do could possibly leave their ass SINGLE then they find themselves crying, begging and saying "Please don't Go".


I'm not perfect and I've learned this lesson to. Sometimes a wake-up call for you in the midst of you having a blast with your stupidity is your partner threatening to leave. Can you see life without this person that you are taking for granted? If not, your best bet is to straighten up. As humans we often fall victim to thinking that the grass is greener on the other side. We get caught up in the portraits of fictitious lives that people 'want' us to see. In doing so you also run the risk of losing the things that you 'know' are real such as good relationships.

Some shyt just ain't Worth it. Don't risk your "fo-sho" shyt over some "maybe-so" Shyt.


0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com