BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

6.11.2012

Support those that support You!

When you have good friends, it's important that you show them how much you appreciate their presence in your life.

I do believe that you are not deserving of good friends unless you are a good friend yourself!! Being a good person overall takes daily practice and there isn't a perfect soul walking this earth so of course you are not going to be above flaws however a genuine heart goes a long way.

My aries personality is so "giving". If I got it then the people close to me got it to! I will "share" my last and depending on how I feel I "may" just give it to you lol. Listen I'm being honest, why would you take my last? Lol can we share? Damn! Anywho, I love to be the reason that someone smiles. Making someone's day is very rewarding to me. I do random anonymous gestures all the time because it's the recognition that pleasures me, it's the priceless feeling of knowing that I may have been the highlight of someone's day that I just LOVE!!

Be a good friend and Support those that support You!

1 responses:

Great post! Good givers are great getters! So like Russell Simmons says GET DAT ASS UP AND GET TO GIVING! LOL

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com