BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

5.16.2012

Coming Soon

I have some great things in the works Divaz!

One of my goals to build with a unified camaraderie of ladies with profitable businesses and growing empires. I'm planning a very small and intimate pow-wow in June at an undisclosed location where all my specially invited guests can all sit down to BUILD, and BLUEPRINT! It's going to be EPIC!

Thanks for all the FB inbox messages, emails, dm's, texts, voicemails and etc requesting a gathering as such and thanks to all my supporters that are requesting another one of my Beauty Seminars, I'm working on bringing you all a huge gala with 3events in 1 in early September which is my blog's 2yr anniversary!!

Also you can catch me hosting the 3rd Annual Men & Woman's Health Awareness Luncheon on June 30th, 11am-4p at the Sheration Norfolk Waterside. For more info contact Jada @ 757.217.7339. Proceeds are going to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

Get Excited!! I am!!! These are going to be events to remember!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com