BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

4.25.2012

Summer Shoe Game

Goodbye winter/fall shoe collection, HELLOOOO Spring/Summer shoe game!

Today I boxed up all my last season shoes and put all my spring/summer shoes on display in my walk-in. Soon as I did that I noticed that I have an serious addiction to nudes and blacks. It's ok with me though because none of them are plain, they all have a uniqueness to them. I treat my shoes like my babies lol, I just LOVE them.

It's no way I can put all my shoes in 1,2 or even 3 pictures...I have more than I need actually. Every year I give most of them away and start fresh. I even sell the ones I never wear or the gently used ones on ebay and through my youtube auctions.

I'm happy spring is here because open toe shoes are so sexy to me and I love showing my french pedicure. I got some cute little toes lol.

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com