BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

4.24.2012

Which do you Prefer…Straight or Curly?

I haven't had the urge to wear my hair straight in more than a year, probably longer.

Loose waves, deep waves, ripple deep, and brazilian curls have been my styles of choice for a while now. Straight hair can get boring really quick. Which do you prefer?

This is my current style, I went blonde with a dark brown undertone for my bday and less than 2weeks later, I'm over it LOL! I love the color but I need my waves back. Wavy/curly hair is just easier to maintain to me. I need hair that has little to no maintenance. I wanna throw my silk bonnet on at night, go to sleep and wake up with a beautiful style and that's the satisfaction that wavy hair gives me. With this straight look, I have to wrap it, watch how the wind blows it, constantly be conscience of strands being out of place and etc. Ugghhhh! Im over it!!! Not to mention that it sheds too much to.

I'm going to keep the summer highlighted colors but chile back to curly I go!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com