BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

4.08.2012

NYX Cosmetics

I'm such a big fan of NYX Cosmetics!!!

To me and this is just myyyyyyy opinion….I like their shadows just as much as I like MAC!!! What?!!!

Their shadows and liners are so awesome. There are a lot of great brands out on the market but personally this is one of my favs. I have been using NYX for about 4 years now and the pigments are great. I prefer this brand over BH cosmetics.












When I step out and get dolled up I ALWAYS 100% of the time grab my NYX palette because I know without a doubt that I'm going to quickly and effortlessly get the results I want. The colors are so vibrant and truly unbelievable. I have had this one about 2years actually and when I say I'm in love with it, it's an understatement. I recommend any of their palettes, liners, jumbo liners and etc. Go on www.nyxcosmetics.com and shop shop shop! They have free shipping for orders over $50 and that is just fantastic!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com