BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

4.08.2012

Foundation

I have never been a fan of liquid foundation but lo and behold, I have stumbled one that has captured my heart. Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light is my newest vise. Stay tuned into this review because I had no intention on trying it, liking it or even buying it.

About a week ago as I was leaving Macy's MAC counter with my purchases I passed through Dillard's in Greenbrier Mall, Chesapeake, VA. I needed to stop pass Estee Lauder to picked up some Extreme Violet Mascara and end up chatting with a very knowledgable beauty advisor by the name of Roza Nuttall. Her personally was very welcoming and she introduced me to Estee Lauder's Double Wear light Liquid foundation. Let me remind you, I went to E.L. for some mascara NOT foundation. In the first few minutes of the conversation I was blown away about how much she knew about what was good for different skin types and she educated me on makeup that focuses on skin care.

I end up leaving with what I came for and a few free samples of the items she recommended. It took me a while to try the 10-day complimentary sample that she gave me and when I finally did----HOOKED!! I had to have the bottle. Estee Lauder is such as respectable brand and some people have misconceptions about their prices. My theory is, "You get what you pay for." In this case the foundation is only $35.00 and that to me is a steal. I have been using MAC's studio tech foundation for years and up until recently I have been very pleased with it. The only thing that I don't like about it is it's wearability. If you touch your face a lot of if your man loves to kiss your face a lot then it will come off and that's a con for me. It's about the same price as Estee Lauder Double Wear Light but E.L gives you the benefit of a 15-hour wear. This particular foundation controls oil, it has a very natural finish and is very lightweight. The formula resists smudging and won't melt off through heat and humidity.

If you are looking for a great foundation that is non-acnegenic, won't clog pores, fragrance and oil free and dermatologist tested then I highly suggest this product. A good compliment to it is the Matte Perfecting Primer that aids in extended wearability.

1 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com