BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

3.06.2012

Take Care of Your Skin: Proactive

Proper Skin Treatment is a MUST!! You can hide everything else on your body but unless your religion requires you to cover your face then 9 times out of 10 your face is probably exposed. The best thing you can do for yourself is take care of your skin.

Laziness is not an option when it comes to skin care. Makeup wil only go so far because you can't hide bad skin under it. Nope! Sure can't, in fact...makeup looks worse on bad skin. The purpose of makeup is to enhance your beauty so it's important to have beautiful skin underneath it. That only makes sense right?!

I Love makeup so it's especially important for me to keep my pores clean. My skin just went through a nasty transformation and I was experiencing breakouts and acne. I was getting really frustrated and started backtracking on what I could have possibly been doing wrong.



The first thing I thought of was my makeup brushes. I hadn't been cleaning them enough and yes makeup does carry bacteria so you have to keep your brushes thoroughly cleaned. Also I was neglecting my skin toner. Since I was a teen i have been using Palmers Medical Coco butter to keep my complexion even and free of blemishes. It really works! It's about $7-$8 a bottle but you are paying for results so that's not bad at all.

I decided to take more drastic measures and purchase some ProActive. I'm currently doing the 3step Cleaning System and I began to see results immediately!! I'm only 5 treatments into the process and I'm really anxious to see the 30 day results. I recommend purchasing ProActive online because you get more for your money however if you're in need of a quick-fix just visit the ProActive vending machine in your local mall.

Just remember this....It's important and extremely beneficial to take care of your skin. Pretty skin IS IN!!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com