BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

2.18.2012

Where the hell have I been?

Mannnnnnnnnnn What's Up wit Vee?
I been working!!!! WTH right? LOL

Trust me I'm not used to it either but you got to do what you got to do. I haven't had a corporate job in about 3years. I've done my olds and end gigs here and there, my published novel has held me down and of course the proceeds from my speaking engagements and seminars add to my funds but I got to a point where I wanted to put my corporate skills to work and get a regular 9 to 5. To say the least it's taking some "getting used to" but its a great company so I can't complain.

The only thing about it is that I'm in front of a computer 8 hours a day straight so when I come home I dread getting on my Mac and typing ANYTHING!! I had to have a talk with myself and refocus my goals because that state of mind isn't healthy or beneficial to my life goals. Regardless of whatever, I need to keep my brand the #1 priority!

Shoutout to the folks that can hold down a job for 5,10, 20, 30 years....I take my hat off to you because it's takes a lot out of you to give 40hours of your time to someone else dream a week. Every time I think about it like that I cringe lol but the reality of it is the bills need to get paid and it takes money to make money.

Where the hell have I been? I been working lol!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com