BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

2.18.2012

Learn How to Check Yourself

Over the years I've have grown to really know how to check myself.

Sometimes I'm wrong as two left shoes but I'm also good at recognizing when I need to humble myself, correct the situation and say "Im Sorry".
It's something about saying "I'm Sorry" that's a little more personal than "I apologize". Chastisement doesn't ever feel good but it's so necessary. When you grow and mature you get to a point where you don't have to wait to be corrected, you correct yourself.

We are not perfect and perfection is something that we won't accomplish on earth, however everybody has a part of them that can be better. Learn how to check yourself.

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com