BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

2.18.2012

NEW SCENT | Eucalyptus Spearmint



I have had the sheer pleasure of inhaling one of the best fragrances of all time!
Eucalyptus Spearmint

That's a powerful statement isn't it?! Of all
time??? What makes me say that?
Well for starters the initial whiff of the spearmint is Euphoric!! It captivates your senses and pulls your entire being into a calming state of mind. Its opens up every pore on your body and commands your attention. The eucalyptus tones in the scent was the best compliment that Bath and Body Works could have done. What a pair!

Trust me this is the perfect addition to your fragrance collection. I have the lotion, the body wash, the candle and the body mist. When I use anything out of this gift set I feel like I'm in a soothing spa, it's worth every dime spent! Right now, it is my absolute favorite! Go out and grab yours!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com