BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

12.28.2011

What's the point of Blogging

Writing is my therapy.

It's helps me release my thoughts, my pain, my pleasures and I often like to go back and reflect on those things so in order to do that it's essential that I jot those thoughts down. I always loved writing as a child and as a teenager I was always told that I had a gift for it.

I won all types of writing awards, had one of my poems entitled "A Teenage Wish" published in a poetry anthology when I was 15 and been keeping a journal every since. I noticed as a teenager that this was really my passion.

Ultimately my goal is to be a full time career writer of some sort, preferably product critiquing because I'm great at persuasion and I would also love to be a New York Times Best Selling Author. I'm currently working towards those goals and the journey is rather fulfilling.

What's the point of Blogging? Blogging goes hand in hand with what I mentioned above. The bonus to me is my readers actually getting something from my posts! I get so happy when I get emails and comments from my loyal readers, to know that my words are helping someone feels truly amazing!

To make a long story short...I write to free my mind, that's the point of Blogging.

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com