BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

12.19.2011

Stimulation

Stimulation: the act of arousing an organism to action.
Whoaaa The power of Stimulation!! If you possess the power to arouse an individual into action you can have just about ANYTHING you desire! The definition is powerful in itself and self explanatory. I'm a person that needs constant stimulation, that's what I give so that's what I seek. Stimulation is equivalent to Motivation in my book.

If you can stimulate my mind then you can move my body and if you move my body you may conquer my heart, IF you conquer my heart, you may connect with my soul. Nothing is more powerful than Mind Control. You need to understand that when you learn the art of seduction and master it you will have your mate forever connected to you. Even if they stray, NOONE will be able to compare to the Love you dish out so they will always come back BUT only if you want them back.

To posses this Art you first must posses a bundle of confidence. Confidence is key!! People are intimated by confidence because this is where so many others are lacking. You have this and you are one step ahead of the rest. As you mature and get older you will see how important this is. Physical stimulation is only temporary. Mental stimulation lasts forever!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com