BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

11.05.2011

It's all about the Eyes!

One of my best assets are my BIG eyes.

Because my eyes are so huge I prefer dramatic lashes. I just did a lengthy review on Strips vs. Individuals a few days ago so be sure to check that out but today I want to share with you all this great site that I just brought some awesome lashes from.

www.onedollareyelashes.com

After seeing a youtube tutorial about lash glue I was directed to this site and was NOT disappointed. I immediately saw a pair that I fell in love with and was happy that they came in pairs of 10!! I also brought the glue that was priced fairly because after all it is the BEST glue on the market. A few days later my purchase came and I was overjoyed!!! The shipping was fast and these lashes were everything I expected!!!

I brought the C2's and I honestly don't think I'll be shopping on another site or store ever again!! www.onedollareyelashes.com is my new lash home.

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com