BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

11.11.2011

11.11.2011 SALES!!!

I was AMPED to wake up to great beauty buys from some of my favorite cosmetics brands today!! OF COURSE I had to share them with you!! I knew today would be a special day for sales and deals in the retail industry because 11/11/11 only comes around every 100 years!

Ok ya'll know my signature look is my smokey eyes. I rock my smokey look in every shade, Smokey Blue, Smokey Turquoise, Smokey lavender, Smoke on Smoke, Smokey green, Smokey Pink, Smokey Bronze and etc. A smokey look is a the definition of sexy to me. Check out some of my Hott cosmetics buys today and I hope that you take advantage of these deals yourselves!!

BH Cosmetics
Go to www.bhcosmetics.com for $11.00 palettees
You can chose the 88 Original Matte, 88 Tropical Matte, or the 88 Cool Shimmer.
These are great buys and the palettes should last you over a year!!

Also another one of fav brands is Urban Decay
Go to www.urbandecay.com and click on their Sales page.
Today I purchased the primer potion (my favorite primer in the industry), I got two cream shadows for $2 bucks a piece and they even threw in a FREE bonus lipstick!!!


GO, GO, GO for folks start buying up everything LOL!!!
Hope today is a lucky day for you!!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com