BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

11.21.2011

I'm a Thinker

Sometimes I just want to turn down the volume in my brain. My thoughts are non-stop and when they are dealing with issues that don't seem to be working out in my favor, I can't let the thoughts go.

It's part of my Aries nature. We are naturally competitive. When we are not in full control of a situation and we are not winning our minds automatically go into "conquer mode". We hate to feel defeated. It's hard for me to see when somethings just need to be "let go" as opposed to "going to war" with it. Everything doesn't have to be a battle. The worst thing I can do to myself when my thoughts are getting the best of me is NOTHING. I've said this countless times before...."An idle mind is the devils playground". If I don't get up and occupy my time and energy with something else then I tend to dwell on things.

I guess we all are a little guilty of thinking too much. It would be nice if life came with a remote and we had access to a fast-forward button. Until then...Let me go an occupy my time so I can free my mind.

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com