BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

11.27.2011

My 10 year class reunion

I had the pleasure of attending my 10year High school reunion yesterday! Honestly I didn't have any plans on going because I had other more pressing issues that I needed to address but with a push of a few friends I ended up partying like a rockstar with my old classmates. I'm so glad I went.

I knew deep down inside that this event was going to be classic because our 5year reunion did not disappoint. We still talk about that event to this day!! With yesterday now in my past I have more awesome memories stored in my memory bank. It was great to see so many old timers from out of town. So many beautiful faces that I haven't seen in years. Wow I'm still in awe.

I still feel as young as I did when I was in high school and if you ask me I look even better. I am aging gracefully and with every passing year I feel that much more younger and that much more beautiful. My girls and I really enjoyed every moment of last night, we drank, we danced, and we drank some more lol. There's nothing like being amongst friends having the time of our lives!

Go Comets Go!
Granby High School, Norfolk VA
Class of 2001


0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com