BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

10.04.2011

These Eyes

What do I see through these eyes?

Things I don't agree with, somethings I will never understand, things I don't approve of and other's I can't comprehend.

In my 28 years I have witnessed first hand how cruel this world can be but IRONICALLY...

I've also witnessed and felt true Love.

I'm a true sucker for love. I'm in love with being in love but I love the raw form of it. I don't agree with forced attraction and imitation affection...I need that Real ishh!! That when I look at you my panties get wet, that when I hear you, my knees get weak, that-when you touch me my eyes roll in the back of my head and I began to see Stars.... I'm talking about Real, Raw, Pure, Uncut, Bonafide LOVE!

Can Ya'll feel Me???

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com