BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

9.29.2011

Yep that's Me...Yep

Guess Who is writing for the Miami Film Festival!!!

I'm so excited!!! Today I got an amazing call from an Exclusive NY Film Company to come on board as the writer of their upcoming movie for the Miami Film Festival in the Spring. For anyone in the industry that has been in movies or has even been a part of the filming process then you know how long this can actually take. The movie has to be written, then shot, then edited before the finished product is shown to the public. This process can take a year sometimes but DAMMIT I'm geeked!!! I'm WRITING AN OFFICIAL MOVIE!!!! Can ya'll hear me screaming!!! This is Soooooo Major!!! Gosh, I promise myself, my readers, followers, fans, family, associates and friends that I am going to go HAM on this project and put blood, sweat and tears into the script. It's On....Stay tuned because the train is MOVING!

2 responses:

YES YES YES!!!!! Go Veeee! I just got a good news email as well, I will be writing for Momentum Magazine! Definitely not as big as WRITING A MOVIEEEE (screaming for you lol) but hey I'm getting there LOL

Keep doing what you doing missy!!

DOOOO DA DAYUUUM THANG VEEEE!!!!! CONGRATS! CANT WAIT.... LUV YA FOR ALWAYS INSPIRING ME TO PUSH FORWARD!

Tyree aka @bklyntye ur #1 Supporter

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com