BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

10.24.2011

Being Focused is not an Option

When you want something bad enough then being "focused" is simply NOT an option. It's Mandatory. You don't have a choice.

Nobody said it was going to be easy but the best things in life just don't come easy. Yes you are going to get tired and even overwhelmed sometimes but if you have tunnel vision on your dreams, your dedication is going to pay off. I suffer with the "do it myself" syndrome lol. I want to micro manage and do it all myself. Realistically this is not possible for a brand or business. You can't do it all. You have to build with a trusted partner or team. You can't be CEO, design, advertising, marketing, sales, admin and etc., you have to learn to let go, spread your wings and fly. That's the toughest thing for me to do. I know in order to expand you have to delegate different departments to candidates qualified to be reputable agents of your company. I understand that but the challenge is in 'finding' the people with the love and passion equivalent to yours. I can't settle for anything less.

I'm Focused MANNNNN!!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com