BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

9.11.2011

Epic Photography

Yesterday I had an Epic Photoshoot! I can't wait to share the pictures with you! As soon as they hit my email I will be uploading and showing you the timeless masterpieces! I'm not over exaggerating either lol!

I'm not a model but I love taking pictures! My official photographer is Issa Bolden and our creativity and working chemistry is growing! Yesterday he collaborated with other photographer friend of his by the name of Chance Green and the pictures they produced are magazine worthy! It was a group shoot and the theme was very rugged, sexy, dominate and fierce! Honestly words can't express the amount of sexy aggression that was being displayed so STAY TUNED for those pics this week!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com