BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

8.28.2011

OMG 2 Weeks!


Shame, Shame, Shame!
It's been almost two weeks since my last post! What in the heck have I been up too??

A sista has been working! LOL! Ok now back to my lovelys...YOU:) What's new in your lives??

Virginia just experienced Hurricane Irene yesterday and good ole Mother Nature has spared us from her wrath once again. I'm truly thankful because a category 2 storm and above will be catastrophic for this state. What I don't understand is how some people are down right blasphemous toward Mother Nature, saying things like "that b*tch Irene won't nothing", "that was one p*ssy a** storm"....ummmm people don't challenge the weather PLEASE because we don't stand a chance if sh*t got REAL in these streets LOL. Calm your mouth down and just be thankful.

Anywho I'm glad to be back, so let me catch you beauties up to speed....

2 responses:

We were definitely blessed yesterday! We didn't lose power at all (Thank God). And I must say that your husbands Hurricane videos were absolutely hilarious too!

So how are you liking your new job?

smooches,
Larie

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com