BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

8.28.2011

Blue Lips, the New Fashion Trend

Blue Lips, are all the Rave!!!

Every fashionista has a tube of blue lipstick in her makeup haul. I took this pic about 2years ago and it blows my mind how my fashion sense is always years ahead of the industry.

Blue Lips are sexy sexy sexy, especially if you have the confidence to match. This is not a color that every woman can wear because your attitude HAS to drown out the lips. The trick is to "wear the blue" DON'T let the "blue wear you".

Another challenge is finding a worthy brand of colored lipstick to purchase and fret not divas, Ms. RoyalBeauty V has the website on hand that is sure to knock your socks off LOL. The brand is KA'OIR Cosmetics and let me warn you before you visit the site (http://kaoir.com) THIS CHICK IS BAD!! I'm talking Michael Jackson Badd!! Her name is Keyshia Dior and she a model that started this brand less than 2years ago. Already her cosmetics are knocking down the beauty industry favorites and steadily climbing to the top to claim the crown. Guess what...I'M A FAN! I'm putting my order in for all the shades soon! I suggest you do the same!

Happy Hunting Diva's!!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com