BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

8.12.2011

I'm in an Earth Wind and Fire Kinda Mood

When I want to let it all out, I get in my Earth, Wind & Fire mood. I put on my little shorts, take my shoes off and let my hair down. In my living room is where I lose total control and dance my ass off lol!

You can't tell me nothing when I'm knee deep in JAM mode! I bust out all the old school dances and I'm ready to battle. There's not a living soul ready for me when I'm mentally in a Soul Train Line lol. These oldies take me back to my childhood and give me an incredible feeling of being free. I don't have a care in the world when I'm jamming lmbo! I'm going to record me wilding out one day.

2 responses:

Make sure you let me know when you upload that video! Bawhahahahaha!

smooches,
Larie

EWF all the greatest elements for a very special Diva filled with many gifts to inspired others & be a blessing for all to luv=)

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com