BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

7.03.2011

Nails done, Hair done--Everything did!

Another Holiday weekend is upon us!

The holidays are really the only times I get the urge to party. I went to one day party yesterday, heard a little comedy from one of my favs @felonious_munk and had a good time. His comedy reminds me of Paul Mooney who is a legend in the comedy world. To be compared to him is an honor. I seen @LegacyOfSleeper in the club and to say that he can dance his ass off is an understatement, homie can move! I know some ladies that got a weakness for a man that can dance like that! Get it Sleeper LOL!!

Today I have to go and show love to my Wildbunch Crew at their Day Party at Mangos. I'm an honorary Wildbunch Diva lol! Nah but those are my people so Im going to slide through.

Have a safe conclusion to your Holiday folks!! Have fun and Stay Stunning!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com