BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

7.03.2011

Smile!

Im the same person everyday!!!

I'm so happy go lucky! I bet I piss people off with my positive demeanor LOL. You know that person that you can't stand because every time you see them they happy as hell or that person that come to work early in the morning cheesing and its to damn early to be laughing in sh*t....Yep that's me!

Honestly I smile all the time because when I think about it...there's no reason to be sad. There's always a person who is doing much worse off than you. I will never understand how a person's attitude can go from 10 to 0 in .03 seconds LOL. I have family like this and they have been this way for as long as they can remember...is it a chemical imbalance that restricts them from being happy? Maybe.

I personally think it's a choice. You have to choose to be happy. I suggest that if you have an issue similar to this then you reprogram your thinking and try to only focus on the good things in your life. Anything or Anybody that is negative doesn't even deserve your attention.

Your happiness is important...let it rub off on someone else:)

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com