BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

7.25.2011

Curry Chicken

I tried the vegetarian diet for a whole week and frankly after tasting those veggie breakfast sausages I decided to go back to my old ways. Those damn Morning Farm brand veggie dishes taste like grinded up soy beans and cardboard! YUK!! I tried to season them and drown them in cheese and they still taste like polluted air! I just can't eat them. The whole time I was chewing my face was frowned up like something smelled putrid.

Right about now I am fiening for some authenic curry chicken! The best cuisine known to mankind (well, my taste buds) is West Indian food!! A sister needs some curry sauce on something ASAP lol! The picture to the right is chopped up curry chicken breast and rice that I had a few weeks ago. It was beyond delicious and for the past few days it has been calling my name! My taste buds begins to water from just looking at the pic!!

It's tough to break a 28year old habit of eating meat. That's all my taste buds know! However I will cut back on my meat intake from daily to just a few times a week but as of today...CURRY CHICKEN IT IS!!

1 responses:

Polluted air? Girl you crazy! lol

smooches,
Larie

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com