BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

7.21.2011

Gotta Love Life!!

Today I got the inspiration to get out the bed and blog from a few things I saw online. First off I have a photo shoot today and I'll be meeting with the filmagrapher about the movie I wrote and will be directing so I should be brainstorming, taking notes or relaxing until those very important meetings but my brain won't rest.

I had the most awesome business meeting with 7 of my closest Divas last night and what we are cooking up is glamorous so I'm excited about that. I'm also working on my 2nd novel which will be a fictional erotic storyline and etc.

I got a lot going on and a lot is better than nothing so I'm not complaining at all. Whewwww!! Gotta luv life!!

1 responses:

Your mind can't relax with so much greatness birthing inside!

smooches,
Larie

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com