BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

6.26.2011

True Friends & Genuine Supporters

It's such a blessing to have real friends and genuine supporters.

I recognize this as a blessing because many people don't have the pleasure of being surrounded by people that sincerely want to see them succeed. You are what you attract. You want support? Support others. You want real friends? BE a real friend.






I must say that I'm lucky to have a group of women that I consider real and true around me as I travel this journey and I'm with them as they travel theirs. Some people talk the talk but these ladies walk the walk! What I love the most about my ladies is that I don't even have to personally ask them to come out, support and do nothing for me...they are always just there! I'm blown away sometimes because they bring me to tears with the amount of love that they show. I appreciate all of them and love them like Sisters:)

1 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com