BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

6.21.2011

I don't worry about things I can't change

That's me in the pic to the right testing the temp of the jacuzzi before I submerge into a day of pampering and Relaxation.

I really don't care whats going on around me, I don't care what bills are due... I always find a way to focus on peace of mind. I find time to take care of Vee. People often ask me "V, why are you always so upbeat and joyful?"

Honestly it's a mind frame. Everything starts with your thinking. I'm good at not giving a damn LOL and I'm not saying that in a negative way. I'm saying I don't let things I can't change stress me out. I mean why would u??? Especially when u can't do nothing about your situation for the time being. When I can't change it, it becomes a Non-Factor in my mind. That's how I'm able to keep a smile on my face because I don't carry the weight of the world around on my shoulders!

Sisters and brothers you have to stop doing that. It won't kill you to be happy sometimes. Don't walk around bitter, be grateful because if you have nothing else...You still have LIFE and that alone is worth smiling for :)

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com