BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

6.08.2011

Like Fireworks (Joe Tann)

Any Love that's like "Fireworks" is going to be explosive so when I got this single from R&B sensation Joe Tann, I already knew I was going to be blown away!

Soon as the track begins you are already pulled into the composition of the hit song. Then Joe comes in with this sultry voice that makes you feel like he's undressing you with every word and singing to you and only you! Before you know it your body is moving to the melody and your mind becomes entangled in the lyrics! Whew Lawd!! You got to hear it!!! I've had it on repeat all morning. I'm involved with soooo many social events and sometimes I'm looking for music that I can entertain my guests with and this song is definitely an intimate song that can be played in a variety of settings...the club, an evening with your lover, any social gathering, etc."Fireworks popping in the bedroom"...it's one of my FAVS!

I give it a Royal 2thumbs up!
visit www.joetann.com to download or download for free at www.soundcloud.com/joetann/fireworks

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com