BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

6.09.2011

I love the feeling of "Right Now"

I just can't stop smiling. I can't stop even if I wanted to! I love the feeling of "Right Now".

Yesterday is gone and I can't change that, tomorrow is not here yet and I can't predict that, right now is completely in my hands and I love that! I'm taking this and making it my moment for life. I'm making this moment memorable and I want it to count. Time waits for no man and you have none to waste!! I'm letting go everything that doesn't bring out the best in me, I'm emptying out all the useless energy and I'm embracing a better Vee!

I'm asking God to remove my enemies so I'm expecting some "friends" to disappear. I won't let nothing or no one steal my joy, I'm out of control with my happiness and I have more than enough to share.

*screaming* I'm in LOVE WITH THIS FEELING!!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com