BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

1.20.2012

Im smiling


Today I'm smiling. I'm a smile-a-holic anyway but today its resignating through my pores.

I'm smiling because my mind is at peace. My heart is at ease and I feel free. Free from stress, free from depression, free from hurts, free from negativity. Today my smile is not forced, it's genuine and I feel like I'm glowing!

I'm smiling because my goals are being achieved. My life is blessed and I feel accomplished. I'm free from foolishness, free from emptyness, free from close-mindedness. Today my smile is not forced, it's automatic and it's growing.

I'm smiling because my intellect is being fed, my mind is expanding to areas unknown, and I've gained eye opening, life changing knowledge. I've been introduced to the tree of life and the moisture from the roots of it is what I'm drinking. Today my smile is not forced, I'm mentally out of the box and new wisdom is Overflowing.

I'm smiling because I'm physically satisfied. My body is being pleased from head to toe because his passion is crazy. I'm being loved from the depths of my soul and every ounce of my composition is heavily in tuned to him. I'm smiling because His LOVE is mind blowing

Today my smile is not forced. I'm smiling because I know EXACTLY where my future is going
I'M JUST SMILING

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com