BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

2.25.2011

Write the Vision Make it Plain!

Have you ever heard the phrase "Write the Vision, Make it Plain"?.

It sounds so trivial but it's so necessary. I have learned the significance and importance of writing down your goals and posting them in a place where you can view them often. Post them on your bathroom mirror, put them up by your bed. If you want to get fancy...do a vision board and decorate it. If you super fancy type up your short term goals and frame it! However you want to do it just DO IT because it's necessary.

The key is writing down your short term goals so that you are actually working towards something achievable. Short term goals give you a sense of accomplishment as you conquer them and cross them off your list. When you see yourself actually making progress you develop a habit of constantly pushing forward in achieving everything in which you desire.

Some of the most successful people in this world such as Russell Simmons, Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki and etc, swear by this practice. They believe that if you write the vision and make it plain, you are releasing these requests into the universe and the universe begins to align and position these things into your life. It's the Law of Attraction. Some believe we as humans have the power to attract the things we desire into our lives based on our thinking and our actions. Other's believe if you simply ask God and walk by faith then these things will be added unto you.

Whatever your belief system is just understand that you have the power and control to attract the things you want into your life. Whether you ask God or embed it in your train of thought. Proverbs 23 verse 7 says "as a man thinketh so is he". Wow! SUPER POWERFUL STATEMENT!
I absolutely love this! It's the "secret" to success. Have you read the book entitled "The Secret"? It's truly inspiring and motivational. It supercharges something within you and make you feel as though nothing is impossible. I highly encourage that you read it. I personally didn't agree with everything in the book because I believe it paints the picture that we as humans are Gods but the rest I loved.

One of my goals for this year was to become an author. My goal will Manifest itself in March 2011! I'm excited. It was hard work but I was persistent, focused, determined and disciplined enough to stay on task and make it happen. I put up sticky notes with deadlines I created for myself all around my home so everywhere I turned I was reminded of my goal. When that goal is completed I will simply cross it off my goal list and move on to the next.

The feeling of accomplishment is priceless. I wish that I could have this moment for Life! Nicki hit the nail on the head with that song. That's exactly how Success feels.

Now get to it! Write the Vision, Make it Plain!

1 responses:

Exactly! Speak it into existance! I read and seen the DVD of THE SECRET and it changed my life totally. I learned so much and now I even have my kids doing the same thing! We all have a (Realistic) Goal chart. I find myself sticking to it and marking off what I've accomplished as well as adding more because I now Know, Everything is Possible if I stay committed!...Tyree (BklynTye)

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com