BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

2.28.2011

It was Completely Unintentional

I can't believe you felt it when our souls unconsciously connected.
I thought it was just me so I kept it moving, in fear of rejection
Even when our backs where turned our spirits cried out for each other
We have been here before but not in this lifetime, it had to be another

It was so unintentional
It was more than sexual
I had to walk fast before I lost control.
I wanted you
I needed you
Our souls reintroduced themselves before we even got the chance to utter a word
Our hearts were singing love songs and that only we heard
What the hell is going on?
We have to address this before this moment is gone

Something moved in us that deeper than the surface
the passionate look in your eyes left me completely breathless
I don't care about your skin tone
I want to love you beyond flesh and bones
Baby let's turn this moment into a lifetime of memories
The heat between us has skyrocketed to supernatural degrees

Happiness, Bliss, surreal melodies from within that are waiting to explode
our bodies are speaking a language that our mouths can't decode
Baby stay for a while
I don't know when we got here or even how
but please Never let me go, this is the best night of my life and our time is NOW

0 responses:

Post a Comment

LIVE | LOVE | and LAUGH
"You are NOW Under the Influence of Beauty"
www.BeautyIntoxicated.com