BEAUTY ON A BUDGET TIPS BY ROYALBEAUTY VEE

5.25.2013

Ciara is Serving Up some "Sexy"!

By RoyalBeautyV 
BeautyIntoxicated.com © 
RoyalBeautyV@gmail.com May 25, 2013

UnEarth Your Sexiness!
Have you been feeling Sexy lately? Need a little inspiration? R&B songstress Ciara, is unearthing every sexy cell in her body in her newest video "Body Party" (video posted below).

In case you have been sleeping under a rock, Cee Cee has been turning up her grown ass woman HEAT lately! Hmmm, I wonder does it have anything to do with her new relationship with HipHop artist 'Future'?

One thing I know for sure is that this honey is the definition of sexiii, confident and cool in this video.  I also love that fact that her boo 'Future' is in the video. I love the sensual dance she does for him in the bedroom scene, she is giving him her all! Do you feel like this song is somewhat familiar? Well it kinda is, the original beat is a old school jam from 'Ghost Town DJs' and their 90's track "My Boo". Cee Cee revamped the jam and threw her own little twist on it.
I love it! She gets 2 thumbs up from Beauty Intoxicated!!
Be sure to enjoy the video below!